Do you have a favorite layout? I have several and it always amazes me that by changing up the colors, accessories or images how different each card looks. Today’s card I created with the same layout, same stamp set but changed up the colors and theme with different sentiments. This card features Pop of petals bundle and Another Wonderful Year for the sentiment “Thank You”
To get started….
- Cut a standard card base in Soft Sea Foam (5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″) stamp the 3 little flower image in Soft Sea Foam ink from the upper left corner to the lower right. Cut 1 piece at 3″ X 3/4″ and stamp your sentiment in Old Olive ink.
- With Whisper White card stock you will need 1 piece cut at 4 1/4″ X 3 1/4″, with a pencil trace a circle (I used a framelit) and stamp the branch in Old Olive moving around the circle stamping twice and then re-inking the image so you get the different shades. You will need 1 piece cut at 4 1/4″ X 1″, punch along the long side with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch.
- Stamp 3 flowers on Petal Pink card stock with Petal Pink ink and punch out, I curled the petals with my bone folder.
Putting it together….
- Wrap a 15″ piece of linen thread around the whisper white and tie a bow on the right .
- Attach the sentiment with dimensionals above the bow.
- Add the 3 flowers with glue dots, add rhinestones to the centers.
- Adhere the whisper white decorative border about 3 1/4″-3 1/2″ down from the top, add dimensionals and attach your wreath 🙂
On my second card I used all the same measurements but different colors to create a Holiday Card.
- Card base- Call Me Clover ink and card stock
- Flowers/Ribbon – Lovely Lipstick 2018-2020 In-color designer series paper, Lovely Lipstick grosgrain ribbon, polka dot tulle ribbon.
- Accessories red rhinestones, faceted gems, Versamark ink, white embossing powder.
- Sentiment Mistletoe Seasons
TIP – I punched out 3 flowers for each, a total of nine. I spritzed them with water and crumpled them, once dry I layered them attaching with glue dots.
If you would like to purchase the product to create one or both of these cards the supplies listed below are linked to my online store.
If ordering online please use my August Host Code TSMEKZHP or receive your own Host rewards with orders of $150 or by hosting a party, private class or catalog event.