I don’t think you can ever have enough Thank You cards on hand and with the Abstract Impressions stamp set you can create a variety. Today’s card I added the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, both are part of the Garden Impressions Suite featured on page 128-130 in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog & Idea Book. This paper has so many different color combinations there is no end to what you can create.
- So Saffron– cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 7 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, round the two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Whisper White– cut 1 at 5 3/8′ X 1 1/2″, emboss with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
- Garden Impressions Designer Series paper– cut 1 at 5 1/4″ X 3″, round two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Night of Navy– die cut 1 2 1/8′ square, stamp “Thank You” with Versa Mark Ink and emboss using White Embossing Powder, punch a slot on each side with the Detailed Trio Punch for the Navy Gingham ribbon
- Adhere the Designer Series paper to the front of the card, add the Whisper White to the bottom of the inside of the card
- Wrap the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around the front, add a 4″ piece of the Polka Dotted Tulle Ribbon into the bow, finish off with 3 of the Faceted Dots.
The Garden Impressions Designer series paper is one the 10 that is included in the Buy 3, get 1 FREE paper sale, now is a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Shop on-line 24/7 or contact me to place your order 🙂
Use the July Hostess Code or earn your own Hostess rewards by placing a qualifying order. Below is a complete list of supplies used in today’s card, click on any item to be directed to my On Line store.