I love the Stampin’ UP! designer series paper and as each catalog comes to an end there are so many I will miss. The Whole Lot of Lovely designer series paper is one of them, I love the colors, the different prints and how it works with so many stamp sets. To create my card I used one of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions catalog, Petal Palette and Artisan Texture from the NEW the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! catalog (Available June 1,2018)
To get started you will need to cut the following….
- crumb cake card stock- 1 at 4 1/4″ X 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- basic black card stock- scrap 3 1/2″ X 2 1/2″, die cut the #2 stitched oval
- soft sky card stock– scrap 3″ X 4 “, die cut the #3 scallop oval
- Whole lot of Lovely DSP- cut 1 at 1 1/2″ X 4″ & 1 at 2″ X 3 1/2″, flag the ends with the triple banner punch
- Wood Texture DSP– cut 1 at 4″ X 2″, tear on both long sides
To complete the card you will need to…..
- stamp the sentiment in versamark ink on the black oval, cover with white embossing powder, shake off excess and heat until shiny. Adhere to the soft sky scallop oval and punch a 1/8″ hole on each side.
- with the crumb cake ink and a stamping sponge rub the edges of the card, the wood texture strip and the 2 banners. Stamp the texture back ground on the card front with crumb cake ink.
- adhere the 2 flags to the front and the wood texture strip as pictured, add a couple dimensionals to the back of the oval, cut a 30″ piece of linen thread, fold in half and wrap around the card attaching the oval. When tying the bow slip a 4″ piece of lace trim folded in half and secure in bow.
- add a rhinestone and faceted gem as pictured.
Check out the complete list of products used to create this car, click on any image to be directed to my online store! Use Hostess code WFAHUH9B when placing an online order. ALL order $40.00 – $149.99 will receive a gift from me, orders $150 and over no need for the Hostess code you will receive Hostess rewards for you 🙂
*update….. whole Lot of Lovely DSP has sold out 😦