Sharing the love…..
ONE of the BEST things about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that I get to share what I love, Stampin’ Up!, card making, scrapbooking and paper crafting. I hope to inspire you, teach you and share the amazing Stampin’ Up! product with you. If you are visiting my blog you most likely have attended one of my classes, hosted a party or found me through a friend, thank you so much!
My other BEST….. is all of the amazing demonstrators I have on my team and have met from all over the country that inspire me each and every day.
Today’s card is inspired from my friend and fellow demonstrator Tammy Wilson, She shared a card on her blog last month, Stamps, Paper, Scissors, that I loved. The first card is Tammy’s card and the second is mine, I took inspiration from the tag, I love the cute little pineapples with the rhinestone bling.
Cutting Instructions:(CS=card stock, DSP= Designer Series paper, SAB= Sale-A-Bration)
- crumb cake CS- cut 1 at 2 1/4″ X 5 1/4″, cut 1 at 2 3/4′ X 5″
- whisper white CS- cut 1 at 2 1/2″ X 4 3/4″, die cut a 1 7/8″ stitched shape circle, cut 1 at 3/8″ X 4″ for the banner, scraps for pineapple
- tutti-frutti DSP- cut 1 at 2″ X 5″
- card base is a daffodil delight card from the SAB Tutti-Frutti cards & envelopes, score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- stamp 1 pineapple in daffodil delight and crumb cake ink on whisper white for the inside of the card, stamp 3 more pineapples on a scrap of whisper white CS and punch out, stamp Happy Birthday on banner in crumb cake ink.Flag the end of the banner and crease to make it pop up,
- adhere the pineapple paper to the crumb cake for the front, wrap the lemon lime twist ribbon around and tie a bow
- attach the 3 pineapples and banner with mini dimensionals to the die cut circle, punch a 1/16″ hole with the hand-held punch and tie onto lemon lime twist ribbon with linen thread.
- adhere the left side to the front of the card with adhesive, adhere the whisper white to the crumb cake for the inside and adhere so that it does not show when the front is closed.
- add rhinestones and your done 🙂
Here’s a closer look…..
This would be the perfect card to do in each of the fruits in the Fruit Basket Bundle!
Below is a complete list of supplies to create this card and many more. Click on any of the products to be directed to my online store, all online orders will be shipped directly to you!
Don’t forget there is still time to receive Sale-A-Bration Rewards with a $50 purchase, you will earn Hostess rewards with all orders over $150