This week I am Celebrating 15 years with Stampin’ Up! I have loved meeting so many amazing demonstrators and friends through classes, card swaps and Stampin’ Up! events, I look forward to many more years of creating and sharing my love of paper crafting with all of you!
This week I have been sharing cards I created with the Lots of Lavender Sale-A-Bration stamp set, today’s full size card has soft colors, texture and simple layout that can be used with so many different stamp sets.
- crumb cake card stock cut 1 at 4 1/4″ X 11″, score at 5 1/2″, emboss with polka dot basic embossing folder
- sweet sugarplum card stock– cut 1 at 2 5/8′ X 4 1/4″
- tutti frutti designer series stack– cut 1 piece of lemon lime twist print 1 1/2″ X 4 1/4″
- whisper white card stock– cut 1 at 2 1/2″ X 4 1/4″, stamp outline image in basic gray, stamp flower with sweet sugarplum, stamp leaves and stems with lemon lime twist
- add texture by roughing up the edges, add crumb cake ink with a stampin’ sponge, add a little spatter with the crumb cake stamp and write marker
- layer sweet sugarplum card stock and lemon lime twist on card front, wrap lemon lime twist ribbon around and tie into a bow, add a linen thread bow
- adhere a piece of doilie to the left side of the whisper white card stock, attach with stampin’ dimensionals, add a few rhinestones for bling
- I stamped a sediment in basic gray on a scrap of whisper white card stock, cut it out and attach with mini dimensionals.
Click on any of the products below to shop 24/7 at my online store, earn the Lots of Lavender stamp set for FREE with a $50 purchase!
Use Hostess code K2BC2QJM now through February 20th
Place an order of $150 or more and receive your own Hostess rewards!