Day 3 Valentine Treats
This week is going by quickly, it’s day 3 of my Valentine Treat share with the Sure Do Love You bundle. I created this treat holder out of one of our NEW Whisper White Narrow Note Card Envelopes featured on page 19 of the Occasions Catalog along with the Painted with Love Suite. The envelopes work great and with 20 in a pack you will be able to create a lot of treats.
- Die cut the 2nd largest stitched shape circle framelit out of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
- Die cut a 2 3/4″ melon mambo scallop circle using the layering circle framelits, adhere to the stitched circle and cut in 1/2 (you have an extra set for another treat)
- Stamp one of the conversation hearts from the Sure Do Love You bundle in basic black on whisper white card stock, die cut with the coordinating heart from Lots of Love Box framelits, die cut an additional one out of melon mambo card stock. Trim the white off the stamped heart and attach to the melon mambo one with a dimensional.
- To create the holder you need to fold the bottom of the envelope in half
- Fold that edge up 1/4″ to 1/2″, crease with the bone folder
- Open up and fold back forming a”W”
- Just above the front lower fold add a strip of melon mambo washi tape and adhere the conversation heart as pictured.
- Adhere the scallop 1/2 circle to the flap, fold down and tie a piece of solid black and white bakers twine around the top with a bow, slide in your choice of candy…I used a mini Hershey bar .
Below are all the supplies needed to create this Valentine Treat, as you may have noticed from the past two days we are using most of the same product. Click on any product and you will be at my online store!
January Hostess Code 39HGYDSK
It’s Sale-A-Bration time now through March 31st, earn Free product with every $50 purchase!
Two more days to go, check back tomorrow or follow my blog and you will receive an email each time I post!
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator