It’s day 2 of my Valentine Treat share with the Sure Do Love You bundle. Today I chose to wrap up a box of “Sweethearts”, you can choose to wrap up any box of candy just by adjusting the measurements of your base card stock. This is a fun treat to give, everyone is surprised when the pull up on the bow the candy comes right along with it 🙂
Sweethearts all wrapped up!
- Cut 1 piece of melon mambo card stock 3 1/4 X 7″, lightly wrap round your box of candy pressing on all edges to get nice crisp edges. (The melon mambo may need to be different depending on your box of candy, measure all the way around and add 1-2″ for overlap)
- Overlap on the back side and adhere, slip off and punch a 1/8″ circle through both layers near the top.
- Cut a 20″ piece of the black shimmer ribbon, insert through the hole on the front and bring out the hole in the back, pulling the ribbon so it is equal in length on both sides.
- Insert the box of candy slowly pushing the ribbon down with it, tie a bow on the top of the box. This will allow the box to slide up when you pull the bow.
- On a scrap piece of whisper white card stock stamp the banner image from “Sure Do Love You” in melon mambo, stamp off on a scrap piece of paper first for a softer image. Stamp again in basic black and cut out the words as pictured, attach to the banner with dimensionals.
- Adhere 4 rows of melon mambo washi tape on a piece of whisper white card stock (apx. 2 1/2″ X 3″) die cut with the 4th from the largest smooth ovals, die cut another piece of whisper white with the 3rd from the largest scallop oval, adhere together with adhesive and then to the front of the box.
- Die cut the larger heart from the Love You Lots Box framelits out of a scrap of Petal Passions Designer Series paper, attach to oval with dimensionals
- Add the banner to the heart with dimensionals to finish off.
Thank You for stopping by, stop back by tomorrow for another treat!
Shop 24/7 at my online store to get all the supplies needed to create this project.
Use the January Hostess Code 39HGYDSK when placing an online order
If your order is $150 or more you will receive the hostess credit for you!
Don’t miss out on any post by following my blog!
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator